Potential Speedup - gcc-3.2.x compiling large c++ projects

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Feb 22 17:38:22 PST 2003

On February 22, 2003 03:49 pm, Greg Schafer wrote:
> Ummm, that is exactly what I said here:-

Oops I forgot about that email. Now I remember reading it.

> Yes, I'm a sick puppy and browse gcc-patches too :-)

Phwe I thought I was the only obsessed one. You on the kernel maillist too? I
actually unsub'ed a while ago, it wasn't worth it anymore (hardly any
discussions that interested me).

> AFAICT, the new patches will not be backported to gcc-3.2.x. Someone may

Right. Well with the new patches lfs project coming up, we could probably do
this real nice ourselves and have it in a central place for everybody.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org