Could you stop the AC bashing, please!

Rob Park rbpark-NOSPAM at ualberta.ca
Sun Feb 23 05:07:27 PST 2003

Alas! Greg Schafer spake thus:
> Ok, you've had your say. Now can you go away, take a cold shower, a few deep
> breaths, then come back when you've something constructive to say?

Uh, what?

Greg, this isn't like you. Not as far as I know, anyway.

At any rate, I don't think it was called for. In fact, I think that kind
of mail is the entire thing that MSB is trying to stop -- why are you
acting this way? It certainly does not earn the LFS book any extra
respect from the rest of the linux community.

I think that we should just make the book as good as we can make it,
lkml be damned. If the system works, the system works.

--
Rob Park
http://www.ualberta.ca/~rbpark
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org