*sigh* (was: Re: pcre-4.0 has been released)

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Sun Feb 23 05:41:31 PST 2003

"Dan Osterrath" <Dan.Osterrath at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:200302231407.44641.Dan.Osterrath at gmx.de...

> > > /me too. So we don't need http://archive.linuxfromscratch.org ;-)
> > Well it's not like the newbies use it huh? :)
>
> That's why I wrote WE DON'T and not NO ONE.

I was being sarcastic :)  Sorry I know it doesn't translate well in
written form...forgot the <sarcasm></sarcasm> tags!  It was supposed to
imply that the newbies (or majority of them) don't use the archives as
much as they should, and therefore as an under-used resource could be
considered for removal.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org