Pure LFS - good to go

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 23 12:20:36 PST 2003

On February 23, 2003 03:19 am, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> > Yes it's possible, but that would also make real discussion difficult,
>
> Why? Everyone's supposed to be on lfs-dev.

Sorry by 'real' i meant the patches admin discussions that will undoubtly be
happening. Coordinating who updates the web site would be best suited on the
patches list itself. If replies go to lfs-dev automatically we'd have
irrelevant discussion on lfs-dev going on for sure because people won't
remember to change the To: field. I know I myself will undoubtly forget to do
this.

Take a look at the hints list. Discussing the hints themselves don't take
place on that list (well maybe every now and then it happens, but it
shouldn't) and takes place on blfs-support. But some admin related stuff
where the hints are, which ones are going to be removed/moved to 'old' or
whatever doens't belong on blfs-support. I'm thinking patches will have the
same structure.

It works well for hints so I'm not too worried it can't work for patches
either.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org