Could you stop the AC bashing, please!

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 23 15:57:01 PST 2003

On February 23, 2003 04:01 pm, Matthias Benkmann wrote:
> a) I do not want to see any more flames, mild or strong, against Alan Cox
> on lfs-dev. This damages the reputation of LFS.

No argument from me on this one.

> b) I would like "pure LFS" to be renamed to an unambiguously technical
> name without "moral dimensions".

Maybe you can explain (again) the moral dimensions you are talking about. We
can all agree that the current toolchain installation is flawed and not
perfect. I've always interpreted the 'pure' in "pure lfs" as the opposite of
unclean/contaminated which to me is an acurate way of describing the current
book's installation process.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org