Could you stop the AC bashing, please!

Ronald Hummelink ronald at hummelink.xs4all.nl
Mon Feb 24 05:55:53 PST 2003

On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 14:48, Matthias Benkmann wrote:

> The word "pure" is often used in a context of intolerance, hate, racism
> and discrimination, e.g. "pure Aryan". It also strongly reminds me of the
> Scientology word "Clear".

So i cannot go swimming in in a clear stream somewhere in the mountains,
enjoy a glass of clear and pure water? How can we make clear to you that
unlike you, the world in general doesn't have negative assosiations with
the words "clear" and "pure" and hence most people do not have
objections calling the pure-lfs project pure-lfs.

Ronald

> MSB
>
> --
> Why is TV called a medium?
> Because it's neither rare nor well done.
waiting down the mountain...

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org