[TWEAK] More info on the gcc speedup issue

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Tue Feb 25 05:35:16 PST 2003

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:19:51 +0000 Ian Molton <spyro at f2s.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:08:17 +0000 (UTC)
> gschafer at zip.com.au (Greg Schafer) wrote:
>

> > (provocative keyword in subject is completely intentional :-)
>
> Hey, greg - I think MSB was out of line too, but theres no need to
> continue things. Please, lets keep it professional (and keep up the good
> work, too...)

Will you stop it already. I said that the tweaking is one important (IMHO
the most important) reason why bug reports from LFSers can't be trusted.
But in the same message I said that optimization and tweaking are part of
the nature of LFS and that I DON'T want this to be changed.

MSB

--
Modesty marks the wise.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org