Possible fubar in latest scripts (ch5-9-7 and ch6-NEW)

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Wed Feb 26 16:19:42 PST 2003

Greetings all

Just a word of warning on the latest scripts.
I may have screwed up something or missed something on the last script
updates.

ar failed on my last set of binutils tests (ch6) using 2.13.2.1 .

New scripts attached, reverted to 2.13.2, I wont have news on whether or
not it is succesful till I get home tonight...

For those using the current scripts, please let me know how you have gone
with final binutils... 2.13.2 and 2.13.2.1

Damn brainfarts creep in at 1 in the morning :-/

Regards
Ryan