Pure lfs scripts Update - all is well

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Feb 27 17:12:33 PST 2003

Greetings all,

May have cried wolf yesterday morning.

Everything is OK with the build, errors were most likely PEBKAC id10t
errors due to massive sleep deprivation :-)

Build is fine with binutils 2.13.2 and 2.13.2.1.

>From this point on will be using a more sensible versioning system for the
scripts, starting at 1.0.0 so I dont lose track again.

Basically changes to script functionality such as logging enhancements,
extra functions, basically anything that is not directly related to the
building of the packages will be reflected in increments to the most minor
digit.

Changes to the actual build components, such as configuration option
changes, version upgrades etc will be taken care of by increments to the
middle digit

Finally any build order changes for the packages or a major rewrite will be
dealt with by the major digit.

Of course I am open to suggestions :-)

Please find attached the latest two scripts,
Only real change is the change in version number and some changes to the
logging output

Please let me know if there are any problems

Regards
Ryan