Possible fubar in latest scripts (ch5-9-7 and ch6-NEW)

Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au Ryan.Oliver at pha.com.au
Thu Feb 27 17:28:27 PST 2003

Jim Gifford wrote:
> Ryan,
>     You are aware the newer versions of bison create yacc file, I think
that
> can be safely removed from your script.

Cool, I probably wont remove it but stick something in to skip its creation
if bison version is greater than X.X.X...

Will have a play tonight and check it out. If the generated script is
sensible (ie creates yacc script allowing for the non-standard destdir)
I'll fix it during the next script update...

Thanks Jim :-)
Regards
Ryan

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org