New package installation page format

Richard A Downing richard.downing at bcs.org.uk
Wed Jan 1 00:15:23 PST 2003

Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> But for now I'd like you guys to look at the new install
> instructions/explanations structure and give some feedback please.
>
> Thanks,
>
> And Happy New Year (to those who have crossed the threshold already..still
> 7 hours to go for me)

So I awoke, bleary eyed from lack of sleep due to neighbours' firework
parties.   I thought Chirac had invaded.   Bah Humbug!  It'll be just the
same as last year!

Unless we decide to change it.  (Seriously, Happy New Year everyone)

Gerard, this is good. I think it will reduce support interaction and it
makes it easier for newbies to spot the little commands that make
everything work - like unpacking linuxthreads - I must have missed that
every other build.

All the best,
Richard.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org