Bug #455

Jürg Billeter j at bitron.ch
Wed Jan 1 02:19:12 PST 2003

I began to build an LFS with this addition but there was a problem
during "make mandocs". It seems that the mandoc generation script
(linux-2.4.20/scripts/kernel-doc) needs perl as an interpreter. So this
command has to be moved after perl, probably to chapter 8 when we build
the kernel.

Thx for the great work

Jürg
j at bitron.ch