New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 08:02:45 PST 2003

On January 1, 2003 08:56 am, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> better if the grey background is removed and the whole block is
> indented? Or how about just including the HomePage/FMPage?

There's not a lot that can be done with the docbook2html output...it's kinda
crappy adn we'll just have to ignore it for now.

When we more our XML over and use our own stylesheets we can take steps to
create a nicer looking layout.

If I were to read it as a printed book I probably would wnat the install
instructions to begin on a new page. But in the HTML version that might not
look nice, it'd look as if a new package starts.

Maybe we can tell docbook to insert simple <hr> tags to seperate sections more
clearer.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org