New package installation page format

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Wed Jan 1 08:22:31 PST 2003

On Wed, 1 Jan 2003 15:53:13 +0000 (UTC)
bdubbs at swbell.net (Bruce Dubbs) wrote:

> >Reverse 2 and 3 please.
> >

> Please don't.  The dependencies are very importinat in BLFS and need
> to be first.  We should have the same format as much as possible.

Why?

brick houses should be built in earthquake zones just to be consistent?

the dependencies in LFS are NOT important as you simply CANT build the
book in a significantly different order to the one in the book.

In LFS the deps are an interesting aside (I know, I read them).

In BLFS, they are vital.

two different books, two different styles.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org