New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 08:40:28 PST 2003

On January 1, 2003 09:38 am, Ian Molton wrote:
> A configuration file for xxx must be created, in order for yyy to work
> correctly:

vs. (<cut>)

> Hey, its a nice day isnt it? Ok, lets create a configuration file for
> xxx because yyy likes it better:

Ok I see what you mean by chatty style now.

I'm sure we can work something out. I don't want it to sound like a children's
novel, but I don't want it to sound too stiff either. We'll find a middle
ground that reads pleasantly and yet professional, consise and to the point.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org