New package installation page format

James Spinks jspinks at spamcop.net
Wed Jan 1 08:40:44 PST 2003

On 1/1/2003 4:19 PM, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On January 1, 2003 09:14 am, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
>
>>http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/tmp/glibc-v4.html
>

> Yeah that looks great. How about <hr> to seperate sections?
>
> So we'd have an <hr> after the url/sbu/time/sizes, an <hr> after the contents,
> one after the deps and one after the install command.
>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/new-lfs-layout/glibc-v5.html

Way too many <hr>s in my opinion...  This takes away the importance of
the <hr>s at the header and footer, and additionally, ignores the fact
that the section headers should be breaking this up and not little
ruler lines all over the place...

Personally, I preferred Gerard's v4 layout.

--
James Spinks

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org