New package installation page format

Anderson Lizardo lizardo at myrealbox.com
Wed Jan 1 09:34:14 PST 2003

Em Qua, 01 Jan 2003 08:05:46 -0700, Gerard Beekmans escreveu:
> On December 31, 2002 04:55 pm, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>
> Version 2 of the Glibc page in CVS and also at
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/new-lfs-layout/glibc-v2.html
> (...)
> Comments please.

1) The "Installation Dependencies" section may contain "clickable" links
for the package page. Example (in HTML):

This way, we can have quick access to each package page.

2) The titles of subsections can be more "standardized": "Installing
Glibc" and "Configuring Glibc"; or "Installation of Glibc" and
"Configuration of Glibc".

3) Because of my poor English, I don't understand the mean of "Last
checked against version 2.2.5" and why this line appears twice (in
contents and in dependencies). Ok, I understand each word separated, but
not the context in they're used together.
--
Anderson Lizardo
*lizardo.sytes.net*
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org