New package installation page format

Timothy Bauscher timothy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 10:00:37 PST 2003

On Wed, Jan 01, 2003 at 08:47:54AM -0700, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> I added it, uploaded as
> http://linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/new-lfs-layout/glibc-v4.html

I love version 3, but, like you, I'm not sure about version 4.
The "Download location" link rubs me the wrong way.

A "Project page" link (to FM) might be a nice alternative. Our
package descriptions can't compare to the wealth of information
available on these pages. Which would, save for a wget script,
elminate the need for Chapter 4.

--
timothy(at)linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org