New package installation page format

James Robertson jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 1 14:11:55 PST 2003

Tushar Teredesai wrote:

>> Gerard Beekmans wrote:
>>
>>> Maybe we can tell docbook to insert simple <hr> tags to seperate
>>> sections more clearer.
>>>

>> An <hr> tag after the entire URLs and SBU's (and removal of the grey
>> background) would probably look good. But the View is not imporatant
>> right now.
>>
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~tushar/tmp/glibc-v4.html

I like this one with G's v2 contents header "
Contents of Glibc
Last checked against version 2.2.5.

Glibc is the C library that provides the system calls and basic functions
such as open, malloc, printf, etc. The C library is used by all dynamically
linked programs.

Glibc installs the following files:"

Also, the idea of putting another <br> before each section header is better
than another <hr>.  Gives whitespace to separate, but not clutter.

James Robertson | jameswrobertson at earthlink.net
Reg. LFS User:   #6981    http://www.linuxfromscatch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org