New package installation page format

Richard Lightman richard at nezumi.plus.com
Wed Jan 1 14:28:18 PST 2003

* Gerard Beekmans <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> [2003-01-01 21:48]:
> On January 1, 2003 10:11 am, Tushar Teredesai wrote:
> > sections. Please note, the syntax may be wrong.
>
> No that seems to look even worse
> http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/~gerard/new-lfs-layout/glibc-v6.html

Nasty colours and horible fonts. All these problems because you are
not using lynx ;-)

The short <hr>'s look out of place in the middle because most things
appear on the left of my 150 column frame buffer. The long <hr>'s
were better. Having lots of them does not clutter the page badly in
lynx, but it does mean they stand out less.

I vote for a small number of long <hr>'s

Richard
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org