New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 15:21:28 PST 2003

On January 1, 2003 04:12 pm, James Spinks wrote:
> Schweeet...   much nicer (except now the gap between the bottom of the
> links and SBUs looks small compared to the gap between the Contents of
> Glibc and the Glibc Installation Dependencies sections  ;-)  )

It is smaller. I didn't change that gap, it looks bad so I left it untouched.
These white lines isn't exact science in docbook. I'd like that gap between
the sbu and contents to be a tad bigger, but docbook doesn't provide an easy
way to do it. We could jury rig it, insert a thing liek this maybe:

<literallayout> </literallayout>

It should insert a line with a space on it, thus effectively being a blank
line to our eyes.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org