New package installation page format

Mark Hymers markh at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 1 16:55:09 PST 2003

On Wed, 01, Jan, 2003 at 04:41:26PM -0700, Gerard Beekmans spoke thus..
> That'll be a job for the stylesheets to figure out. Maybe we can invent a tag
> like <nourl>text here when urls are not available in output</nourl> (similar
> to the <noframe(s)> tag in html)

<internallink alt="What to print when links aren't available"
dest="blah">Appendix A</internallink>

or something along those lines

Mark

"Don't you hate those Claims Direct adverts?
 'I slipped on a banana skin and sued the Dominican Republic!'"
     Linda Smith on the News Quiz talking about the Compensation Culture
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org