Glibc-2.3.1 install typo?

Cameron Thorne zeke1138 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 2 09:13:00 PST 2003

Also.. I am unsure if the cross-compiling thing is correct or not?

Greg mentioned in an post a while back that the first glibc install
should have echo "cross-compiling = yes" > configparms and the second
should have echo "cross-compiling = no" > configparms.

But the first install in the CVS says *no*, and the second is blank
(which is fine because it should automatically detect that we are not
cross-compiling the second time).  Which *should* it be?

-- Cameron

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org