New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 12:12:43 PST 2003

On January 1, 2003 08:59 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> Correct, I dont like it. but just because /you/ happen to like it doesnt
> make it a better teaching method either.

In my eyes it does and I'm the one who has to make the final decision. So if
all fails I'll just revert to "it'll happen because I say so". Maybe I should
say that more often, would save time (I am _totally_ kidding just in case
it's not apparent).

> I know what its like. I've made what I thought was a wonderful change in
> some of my programs, only to find people say 'god thats awful, whyd you
> do that?'

Now the interesting part: did you undo the changes you made no matter how good
they were (or are) in your opinion? Or maybe you provided two versions: one
with the old way, one with the new way?

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org