New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 12:48:16 PST 2003

On January 2, 2003 01:30 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> At least if you said that I would be able to accept that. I just find
> things hard to accept when people rationalise them by saying 'its better
> because y' when what they mean is 'I /think/ its better because y'.

I'm sorry but I think that's something that's understood by everybody.
Everybody says anything and it's always in their opinion. It's just not
always said with those exact words. But since I'm not God Himself, I can't
presume to know everything 100% guaranteed, so whatever I say is alwasy IMHO.
To preceed every sentence I write with IMO would get real annoying won't you
think? ;)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org