Splitting up the 'mega' patches

Mark Lee mplee at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 2 15:41:59 PST 2003

On Thursday 02 January 2003 16:29, you wrote:
> Two mega patches remain in the book currently: Glibc and Man.

Is it possible to put comments in the patch files themselves? It would be
really nice if the patches were self-documented. Maybe this isn't possible (I
don't know enough about patches so I apologize if I'm wasting your time).

If you agree with this idea and it is possible than these comments could be
the same as the explanation in the book. In this case I volunteer to add
these comments to the patches (since it would then just be mindless work).

Mark Lee

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org