New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 16:55:56 PST 2003

On January 2, 2003 05:55 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> on the console, before it goes there, which is very important to my
> sense of 'I know exactly how this was built'

Add this as the first lines of every script:

cat $0
echo "Press enter to install..."
pause
<actual commands here>

Would that work?

Then you don't even need the book anymore (which isn't a bad thing really
since you could probably do without the explanations like everybody else who
has done it before).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org