New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 17:21:41 PST 2003

On January 2, 2003 06:06 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> I like to /think/ I typed it, whilst having the convienience of a little
> extra speed from cut-n-paste. I know its a silly psychological thing,
> but perhaps this explains to you why Im so upset about losing the old
> style command-blocks?

It does explain a thing or two yes. I don't mean to make little of your
feelings, but, as you call it, a silly psychological thing, is not something
I can take into account.

But like I said, a stylesheet in the near future (remember, to get this book
published properly we need to switch to the new XML very soon now) might be
able to change all this for you. Though you may have to write your own
stylesheet to do it.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org