New package installation page format

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 17:42:02 PST 2003

On January 2, 2003 06:35 pm, Ian Molton wrote:
> Besides, isnt part of LFS about the peace-of-mind you get from building
> it yourself?

Sure, so do it yourself. All the way. Type it all out.

I get less satisfaction from copy-n-pasting commands from an INSTALL file than
actually typing them out. But that can be attributed as my own silly
psychological thing, can't it.

> perhaps... Im not sure if stylesheets can do it cleanly though...

If Linux doesn't have the solution, you have the wrong problem

I'm sure _somehow_ it's possible and it'll be a one-time coding venture.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org