patches for flex-2.5.4a

Tushar Teredesai tushar at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 2 19:46:30 PST 2003

Greg Schafer wrote:

>No offence dude, but I don't reckon its worth it (for inclusion in the book
>that is). If we go down this path then we'll be scrutinizing every RPM and
>DEB out there to see what patches we should be using. Also, ttmkfdir is
>obsolete when X 4.3 is released.

None taken:) I don't have problems if the patch is not included. I just
wanted to bring it to attention of someone who could decide whether they
should be included or not.

Actually, I don't think we should go looking for patches from Redhat,
etal. I went on a fishing expidition coz I could not get ttmkfdir to
compile and found the above patches. Only one of the patches was useful
to fix ttmkfdir problem, but the patch names sounded important enough
(glibc22, gcc3...).

--
Tushar Teredesai
   http://www.geocities.com/tushar/