Type in Findutils in CVS 20030108

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Jan 10 06:33:52 PST 2003

On January 9, 2003 11:06 am, Chad Simmons wrote:
> And again, these are /trivial/ changes to the code, and I would highly
> recommend submitting it to the maintainer to fix. That way we don't have to
> maintain this patch for each new version..

I did, once upon a time when we first created the patch. The maintainer didn't
accept the patch because it basically just goes around the problem. He said
things will be fixed properly when the next findutils is released. We're
still waiting for that date though. Oh well.

Yes, the basename changes, etc. are done because static compiles sometimes
fail depending on your Glibc version.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org