A couple of platform compatibility issues...

Kelledin kelledin+LFS at skarpsey.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 10 13:41:41 PST 2003

On Friday 10 January 2003 08:21 am, Gerard Beekmans wrote:
> On January 6, 2003 03:15 pm, Mark Lee wrote:
> > In this case the #define _GNU_SOURCE in the findutils patch
> > isn't needed anymore.
>
> Good point. So which one do we remove. I don't have a
> preference for either method.

Now that I think of it, since we're already using a patch (two
actually), then we might as well put "#define _GNU_SOURCE" in
the patch and leave it out of the CPPFLAGS.  That will avoid
some "_GNU_SOURCE redefined" warnings and possibly cause less
impact on the book.

On a side note, it really might be time we merged all the
findutils patches...

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"