Aboot entries for lfs-cvs

Kelledin kelledin+LFS at skarpsey.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 10 15:21:06 PST 2003

Attached are some first-draft XML bits for a Ch06 section on
Aboot.  Since I'm not completely familiar with the book format,
I'll leave it to others to connect the loose ends (i.e. XML
entities and appendix sections.  Constructive comments on what I
have are welcome.

The patch these instructions reference is at
http://skarpsey.dyndns.org/alpha-lfs/patches/aboot-0.9a.patch.bz2.
The aboot home page (such as it is) is at
http://aboot.sourceforge.net.  Compile time is about 0.10 SBUs.

--
Kelledin
it still cost four figures to fix?"