Perception of LFS

Andreas Girardet andreas at yoper.com
Sun Jan 12 03:27:08 PST 2003

Personally I find such posts plain and simple stupid. Fact is that there
is nothing out there right now that gives you the latest Linux apart from
LFS. The whole system is so bullet proof that it is actually the most
superiour build system there is. After all in software development there
is always the need of buiding things from ground up with the latest
available packages. LFS is the only system which delivers that right now.
And just using distros is to simplistic since their development cycles are
so slow.

Personally I believe the LFS method delivers the best result, even if the
bugs we discover might be a hazzle to some.

Andreas

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org