Perception of LFS

Rui Ferreira ruifmferreira at sapo.pt
Sun Jan 12 05:11:38 PST 2003

"Greg Schafer" <gschafer at zip.com.au> wrote:

> Alan Cox says:
>
> "I get so many weird never duplicated reports from linux from scratch
people
> that don't happen to anyone else that I treat them with deep suspicion.
>
> Now THAT is the kind of thing that makes my blood curdle. See my earlier
>
> Does anyone care about these sorts of issues?

When Alan says 'linux from scratch people' does he mean 'the authors'?
Or is he referring to someone that claims having a system based on the
instructions given by the LFS book?

I've never had such problems with any of my systems.
Have you?
Did anyone following the book by the letter had that problem?

It is NOT an lfs problem.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org