Perception of LFS

James Iwanek chthon at chthon-uk.com
Sun Jan 12 06:06:14 PST 2003

Matthias Benkmann wrote:

> On 12 Jan 2003 21:18:49 +0800 "S. Bougerolle"
> <steveb at creek-and-cowley.com> wrote:
>

>> Alan Cox says:
>> >
>> > "I get so many weird never duplicated reports from linux from scratch
>> > people...
>>
>> Am I the only one here who wonders if by "linux from scratch" he just
>> means people who do it themselves generally, and not Linux From Scratch
>> the officially-named project we all love?
>
> Is there really that much of a difference?
>
> MSB

having read through the whole thread he definantly means LFS the book
he even references our build order. when he mentioned the toolchain order he
calles it CLEARLY DEFINED so i think he means its more of a problem with
variants on the chosen scheme - so i dont think he was taking a shot at the
book.

-----
Jay
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org