Perception of LFS

Ian Molton spyro at f2s.com
Sun Jan 12 16:27:27 PST 2003

On Sun, 12 Jan 2003 14:55:49 +0000 (UTC)
ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net (Ken Moffat) wrote:

>  I agree, from memory (Alan's original comment burnt so much I won't
> forget it) he had problems with people who followed the book but
> didn't get it right, although that's not how he put it.

Besides, I think Ive lost count of how many times WE (the lfs users)
have had to fix things that were faulty in the HOST distros.

you dont see us shitting on the likes of alan cox because his redhat
fucked up. Why does he feel the need to shit on OUR little distro?
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org