Aboot entries for lfs-cvs

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 14 12:30:01 PST 2003

On January 10, 2003 04:24 pm, Kelledin wrote:

Thank you.

Because we are getting closer to the next release I don't think I'll have it
added to the 4.1 (or 5.0) book. I'd like to do it after that release when the
new XML stuff is working and we can add other architecture specific
information a lot easier and separate it better.

I'll Bugzilla this email link so we won't forget about it.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org