problem with gcc-3.2

steven stimpson steven2 at gwi.net
Tue Jan 14 17:25:37 PST 2003

hello and thanks for reading this. I was trying to update the compiler in an
old redhat 7.1 distro using the guidelines in lfs4. i used chapter 6 to
compile gcc-3.2 using /mnt/lfs as a prefix. meaning i compiled on my lfs
host system and had the redhat system mounted under /mnt/lfs. the compile
and install went fine but when i try to use the compiler i get parse errors
no matter what source code i use. its like it doesnt know how to compile.
any ideas?
Steven

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org