directories in /var/run disappear on boot?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 10:46:14 PST 2003

On January 14, 2003 09:37 pm, Seth W.Klein wrote:
> Speed is of the essence. Especially when we're two months late already.
> If there's a reason you didn't apply that immediately, i'd like to
> know what it is so i can try to save you work by fixing it.

Low priority. You know I've been busy the last months and only recently I've
had time to work on LFS. And there are a million things that are rolling
right now. It'll take a few days/weeks to get everything dealt with. The
bootscripts aren't on my high priority list yet. Though I'd like to get
lfs-bootscripts-1.11 out for the LFS-5.0 release. This cleanfs fix will go
into it, a few more fixes that are already in Bugzilla. The other
enhancements can wait.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org