FAQ vs. Immediate Answer?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 10:53:18 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 05:58 am, Bill's LFS Login wrote:

I also think that we can simply post a one-liner saying "it's in the FAQ in
section blah, here is the URL go ahead and read it". It requires little time
on our end (except remembering the FAQ entry but just knowing it's in the FAQ
is enough. You don't need to know the FAQ by head. People can look for info
themselves in that doc) and the new user now knows about a FAQ and might use
it before asking another question.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org