doc question

Matthew Burgess ca9mbu at eos.sunderland.ac.uk
Wed Jan 15 12:58:36 PST 2003

"Gerard Beekmans" <gerard at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote in message
news:200301151303.13667.gerard at linuxfromscratch.org...
> Go read www.linuxfromscratch.org/view/cvs/ and browse through chapter 5.

Did that - looks great.  A couple of typos though:

Bash - the first and third conigure parameter explanations read "this caused
bash to ...".  Personally I think it would read better "this causes" or even
"this will cause" as we have not yet made bash yet.
Diffutils - the first configure parameter reads "When configure is done it's
job".  This reads better "When configure has done it's job" - again IMHO.
Fileutils - "Including are programs to list..." should be "Included are ..."
GCC - "The GCC package contains the GNU compiler collecting" should be "The
GCC package contains the GNU compiler collection"
Gzip - "The gzip package contains program to" should be "The gzip package
contains programs to"
Texinfo, Textutils and Util-linux appear not to have been converted yet
although recent CVS commits suggest otherwise.

Again, looks and reads very well,

Matt.

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org