Version number of next LFS release

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Jan 15 16:35:39 PST 2003

On January 15, 2003 05:19 pm, Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee wrote:
> (&%(!&$(@!&, sigh.  So much for the blfs-book staying as a seperate
> entity.

I agree it won't be workable. We'd have to coordinate new releases all the
time. What if there isn't anything in BLFS changed since the last LFS release
(unlikely, but just a theory)...we'd release BLFS again without changes. Kind
of odd.

But, BLFS is better off being a separate project. For most part BLFS doesn't
depend on a specific LFS version anyway so they can go their own paths.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org