new layouts

Jack Brown jbrown at kmts.ca
Thu Jan 16 14:57:33 PST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:24:56 -0600, Gerard Beekmans wrote:

> On January 15, 2003 11:58 pm, Jack Brown wrote:
>> 	I see Timothys been busy tonight changing instructions over to the new
>> format.  Looks nice so far.  I was a bit suprised it was never
>> mentioned in the changelog though...
>
> It will be when we're done with it.
>
> I'm still working on my chunk of changes, so is Billy. When we all three
> are done I'll changelog it accordingly.

	Yeah I noticed after that all three of you had been making changes.  the
way the book looks now is kind of funny since the format wavers back and
forth between the 2 styles :-)  Looks good though.  I'm looking forward
to having the chance to buy a paper copy of the book.  Not sure if I'd
actually read it (can probably recite it by now) mabe I'll pas a copy n to
a friend.  That will be quite a milestone.

Jack Brown
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org