Cross linking our Ch5 build against a new glibc

Greg Schafer gschafer at zip.com.au
Fri Jan 17 02:04:04 PST 2003

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 02:58:25PM +1100, Ryan Oliver wrote:

<promising looking new build method snipped>

Dude, this looks like the "duck's nuts" solution! :-)

I've just read over it 3 times and still don't fully comprehend all the
detail. The only way I'm going to get the head around this one will be to
try it out which I'll attempt over the weekend.

But the essence of it looks really cool. Nice work. First impressions are
that it may be a little complex for inclusion in the book. But at the very
least it would make a fabulous hint.. "How to build a pure LFS - the hard
core hacker method" :)

I'll get back to you with some feedback..

Greg
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org