Bugs in the book

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Jan 19 14:08:04 PST 2003

On January 18, 2003 04:09 pm, M.Canales.es wrote:
> Pd: When you will make a note in the web page about the Spanish translation
> of the (B)LFS Books??

Right now there is no good place on the website to mention these things. Maybe
under "LFS Related" but there is a ton of things that should be added, that
little category would grow enourmously and it'll look bad.

So what needs to be done? (Complete) re-design of the LFS website. Only it's
not going to be me who is going to do the initial design. I can work with an
existin gone, but I'm bad with creating things like a website from scratch.

Whenever things calm down a bit, I'll concentrate on the website again and ask
you guys for design ideas, etc.

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org