Glibc

Jesse Tie-Ten-Quee highos at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Jan 21 06:44:11 PST 2003

Yo,

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 09:04:45AM -0500, David Barron wrote:
> I'll do that.  Is there going to be a package to download everything, like the lfs-packages-4.0.tar file?

That is still up in the air.  However, nothing can really be done untill
shadowfax (the main lfs server) is back online.  For now, the editors have
linked to the freshmeat project pages, so users can at least know where to
look for files.  If all you want todo is get the packages fairly quickly
without hassle, take a look at this... may save you a bit of time ;)

http://linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/packages.wget
http://linuxfromscratch.org/~highos/packages-unsorted.wget

[btw, those were last updated Jan 13th, so they should still be current]

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org