vi manpage (another stab)

Matthias Benkmann matthias at winterdrache.de
Sat Jan 25 10:04:23 PST 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:49:11 -0600 Tushar Teredesai
<tushar at linuxfromscratch.org> wrote:

> I am not for or against this, but if it is to be done there are a more
> packages where this kind of links would be required: gawk, bison, groff,
>
> flex, bzip2, gzip.

Actually I think it would be a good idea if "man awk" worked. I'm not sure
what issues with bzip2 and gzip you are referring to. I seem to have
manpages for all the different incarnations, but of course I don't have a
standard LFS system. But I don't think I've manually added those pages.
And what's with bison and groff?

MSB

--
Bad comments reveal the bad programmer.