current cvs chap 5 & chap 6 typos

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 27 09:41:44 PST 2003

On January 18, 2003 11:38 am, Matthew Burgess wrote:
> converting chapters 5 & 6 to the new XML model I thought I'd rip it to
> shreds^H^H^H perform some QA on it :)

Thanks for the shreds. Saves me some time ;)

I'm not sure if Timothy made any of these changes. I seem to recall a few CVS
commits last week that had these fixes but maybe I'm confusing them with
other fixes. And there's no reply to this email so either Timothy just forgot
ot reply or it just hasn't been fixed yet.

Either way, it'll get fixed if still needed. I'm doing my own QA on these
converted installation pages so I'll see if your stuff still applied (after I
catch up with what Timothy has been doing the last week while I was out)

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org