mtrace

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Jan 27 09:39:42 PST 2003

On January 18, 2003 09:57 am, Jack Brown wrote:
> compare that to the one on your LFS install I think you'll see what I
> mean.

Yes the wrong description got added, somehow. I guess after adding dozens of
descriptions I got bleary eyed and just copy-pasted the man page descs
without making sure I got the right one.

We'll get it fixed up, as well as the other things you had mentioned (the
binutils make install-info and other issues in that thread).

www.linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org